In this special podcast, I brought on a special guest: Dennis Demori, who escaped life in America for location-independent lifestyle. He’s currently based in Mexico City.
Here’s what we discuss in this nearly 2-hour mega podcast.
- Why Dennis has embraced the digital nomad lifestyle and has no plans to live in America
- What’s life like in Mexico City?
- The pros and cos of Central American countries
- What Dennis does for a living
- Dennis’ typical work day – and how to stay productive while living all over the world
- Why Dennis works seven days a week
- Dennis’ future projects that he plans to launch
- Biggest failures and epiphanies
- His advice to anyone who’s starting from scratch
- And much, much more in this 2 hour mega podcast!
To learn more about Dennis, visit his website: http://dennisdemori.com
or checkout his instagram here: https://instagram.com/dennisdemori
Interested in building your own passive, location-independent business? Want to avoid needless trial and error? Want to start off on the right foot under proper guidance?
Check out the Maverick Mentorship program. It has helped 100s of guys just like yourself to build their own business. Click here to learn more