While I enjoy sharing my ideas on this site, it takes lots of effort to convert an idea into a clearly articulated article that hopefully allows you to view the world in an entirely different way. Generally, it takes a week or more (sometimes months) for an idea to metamorphosize into a living and breathing article that you see on the blog. As a result, many of my ideas never see the light of day.
And, while I also enjoy reaching out to my fans on Facebook, Twitter or other social media platforms, most often than not, these platforms end up sucking up more of my time than giving back in value. Additionally, they have a tendency of censoring free speech and ideas that don’t fit their narrative. Going forward, I will be scaling down their use.
Enter email. Over the years, email communication has become my preferred way to connect with my readers. Unlike laboring over a lengthy blog post, it’s much simpler to fire off a quick email packed with lots of value. In fact, many of my recent emails have become mini-blog posts. This will only increase over time.
This is why I reserve the very best content and information for my email subscribers.
If you’re not yet a subscriber, here are 9 reasons why you should join the other 13,000+ VIP subscribers who are already receiving actionable information.
- Receive two free gifts upon signing up
- Updates of new articles with personal thoughts and commentary
- Notifications of new video and podcast episodes before they drop on the blog: I’ll be doing a 30-day video challenge soon; you can help decide the topics I’ll discuss
- Travel/Gadget/Money hacking tips and advice
- Updates on new countries I’m planning to visit
- The “Maverick Top 5”: a weekly email that covers top 5 things I’m thinking about, reading or doing. This will cover books, articles, ideas, thoughts, etc.
- Exclusive meet-ups around the world (including the up-coming meet up in NYC)
- Exclusive access to Q&A and AMA (Ask me anything)
- Last but not least: Updates on my brand new book!
Consider it an upgrade from the overcrowded coach class to the first class with better experience and services all across the board.
Sign up below:
I send out several emails per week and you can unsubscribe anytime.
After signing up, drop me an email and tell me a bit about yourself and what you’re trying to achieve.Tired of working for an ungrateful boss and seeing your life slip away? Want to turn your ideas into a profitable business that can run from anywhere in the world? If so, check out the Maverick Entrepreneur Bootcamp, the premier course that freed thousands of guys from the tyranny of the 9-5. Click here to learn more.
Need help fast? Book a mentorship session right now and get instant help on any topic you want
James Maverick used to work in a cubicle as a code monkey in Silicon Valley. Then, in 2007, he quit his job and a one-way ticket to Brazil. Ever since, he continued to travel, visiting over 85 countries and living in more than a dozen of them. He loved his location-independent lifestyle and has no plans to live in America.