In this mega episode of the Maverick Podcast, I talk about how to jumpstart your entrepreneurial plans in 2018. I discuss lots of interesting things that are happening that make becoming an entrepreneur easier than ever in our history.
WARNING: This podcast is NOT intended for those who are super happy with their 9-5.
There are lots of gems in this podcast, including:
- The bromance love story of how Amazon Prime became my new wingman
- How to easily make $200-$1,000 this weekend with your first-ever side hustle
- How to participate in the greatest wealth transfer in history
- How to easily turn your “dead personal capital” into “live personal capital”
- Why random guys are making rap music videos in Brooklyn
- Why there are no vbloggers in Ukraine
- How to not only save time but buy future time
- The biggest difference between USA and my favorite countries outside the West
- Did I decide to remain and live in NYC full time?
- Why you must play 3D chess in 2018 instead of checkers you’ve been doing all along
- My overuse of tired baseball analogies even though I never played baseball in my life
- If I was starting out today why I would do everything differently—and what exactly would I change
- And, as usual, many more amazing and interesting things
As always, if you have any questions/comments/criticisms, leave a comment below.
Enjoy!Tired of working for an ungrateful boss and seeing your life slip away? Want to turn your ideas into a profitable business that can run from anywhere in the world? If so, check out the Maverick Entrepreneur Bootcamp, the premier course that freed thousands of guys from the tyranny of the 9-5. Click here to learn more.
Need help fast? Book a mentorship session right now and get instant help on any topic you want
James Maverick used to work in a cubicle as a code monkey in Silicon Valley. Then, in 2007, he quit his job and a one-way ticket to Brazil. Ever since, he continued to travel, visiting over 85 countries and living in more than a dozen of them. He loved his location-independent lifestyle and has no plans to live in America.