In this mega episode of the Maverick Podcast, I talk about how to jumpstart your entrepreneurial plans in 2018. I discuss lots of interesting things that are happening that make becoming an entrepreneur easier than ever in our history.
WARNING: This podcast is NOT intended for those who are super happy with their 9-5.
There are lots of gems in this podcast, including:
- The bromance love story of how Amazon Prime became my new wingman
- How to easily make $200-$1,000 this weekend with your first-ever side hustle
- How to participate in the greatest wealth transfer in history
- How to easily turn your “dead personal capital” into “live personal capital”
- Why random guys are making rap music videos in Brooklyn
- Why there are no vbloggers in Ukraine
- How to not only save time but buy future time
- The biggest difference between USA and my favorite countries outside the West
- Did I decide to remain and live in NYC full time?
- Why you must play 3D chess in 2018 instead of checkers you’ve been doing all along
- My overuse of tired baseball analogies even though I never played baseball in my life
- If I was starting out today why I would do everything differently—and what exactly would I change
- And, as usual, many more amazing and interesting things
As always, if you have any questions/comments/criticisms, leave a comment below.
Want more? Join The Maverick Insider's Club. Members get access to the premium "Boots on the ground" 2-3X weekly podcast, member-only newsletter, amazing content, AMA's, and other awesome perks. It's the best community of its kind on the Internet. Click here to learn more and join.