I found Andrew’s experience and perspective refreshing because, just like myself, he was born and partly raised in one country, then he moved to America, and then he returned back to his homeland. I did the exact same thing: I was born in Ukraine, grew up in America and now moved permanently to Kiev, Ukraine.
So, it’s a bit different than your run of the mill backpacker who’s traveling around the world or an expat who decided to permanently move to another country.
In this hour-long interview, we covered a ton of great stuff.
In fact, there’s something here for just about anyone.
Here are some highlights:
- What’s life really like in Medellin, Colombia (without the BS)
- The challenges of integrating into Colombia’s society (even if you’re originally from there and speak fluent Spanish)
- What are Colombian women really like. Do they prefer gringos or Colombians?
- Why Andrew has no plans to return back to America.
- Making money online: what’s working and what isn’t.
- Andrew’s advice to younger people who want to do the same or anyone who’re starting from zero.
- And much, much more…
Interested in building your own passive, location-independent business? Want to avoid needless trial and error? Want to start off on the right foot under proper guidance?
Check out the Maverick Mentorship program. It has helped 100s of guys just like yourself to build their own business. Click here to learn more