I found Andrew's experience and perspective refreshing because, just like myself, he was born and partly raised in one country, then he moved to America, and then he returned back to his homeland. I did the exact same thing: I was born in Ukraine, grew up in America and now moved permanently to Kiev, Ukraine.
So, it's a bit different than your run of the mill backpacker who's traveling around the world or an expat who decided to permanently move to another country.
In this hour-long interview, we covered a ton of great stuff.
In fact, there's something here for just about anyone.
Here are some highlights:
- What's life really like in Medellin, Colombia (without the BS)
- The challenges of integrating into Colombia's society (even if you're originally from there and speak fluent Spanish)
- What are Colombian women really like. Do they prefer gringos or Colombians?
- Why Andrew has no plans to return back to America.
- Making money online: what's working and what isn't.
- Andrew's advice to younger people who want to do the same or anyone who're starting from zero.
- And much, much more…
Looking for more inspiration? Check out:
- 6 Things About In Madrid (after living in Latin America for 7 years)
- Cartagena Women: The Ultimate Guide
- Cali, Colombia Women: The Ultimate Guide
- Tinder in Colombia: The Ultimate Guide
- Medellin Women: The Ultimate Dating Guide
- Building An Empire And Hustling In 2019
- 8 Things I Learned About My Sicily Vacation