In this short video, I explain which countries are dangerous and unpredictable, which countries are relatively safe and which countries are super safe.
I also explain how you should behave when you’re abroad and the deeper reasons why some cultures/countries are more dangerous or safer than others.
Also, for the next 30 days, I will be putting up a video every day. Here are some of the topics that I will cover:
- Travel and culture
- Entrepreneurship and hustling
- My proven productivity and anti-procrastination techniques
- Life philosophy
- And many more interesting topics
Here are some upcoming videos that I have planned:
- What is the new “click economy” and how to easily profit from it
- My 2018 planner and productivity tutorial (and a challenge for you to participate)
- Why I prefer to only live in Tier-1 cities
- Future travel plans (you’ll be surprised)
- The surprising benefits of living in New York City
- The biggest difference between America and the rest of the world
If you have some ideas for new videos, let me know in the comments below.
I will not be updating this blog with every single new video, so make sure to subscribe to my new channel here.
Are you interested in turning your ideas into a location-independent business? Interested in learning directly from someone who's done it before and has ten years of experience to back it up? In that case, check out the new program called Maverick Mentorship.
It's an exclusive, limited time program where you get to work directly with me on turning your passions and interests into a sustainable location-independent business. Please see Maverick Mentorship for more information.
James Maverick used to work in a cubicle as a code monkey in Silicon Valley. Then, in 2007, he quit his job and a one-way ticket to Brazil. Ever since, he continued to travel, visiting over 85 countries and living in more than a dozen of them. He loved his location-independent lifestyle and has no plans to live in America.