I’ve been to tons of countries, but for the past 7 years or so, there’s only one country that I’ve been returning to the most: Ukraine.
In this podcast, I tell you everything you ever wanted about Ukraine but were afraid to ask.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What’s Ukraine REALLY like
- The pros and cons of living in Ukraine
- The dating scene in Ukraine
- How has Ukraine changed in the past 10 years
- The cost of living, including food, rent and other necessities.
- Complete rundown of cities: Kiev, Kharkov, Dnepr, Lviv and Odessa
- Ukraine vs. Russia
- Ukraine vs. Baltic countries
- Ukraine vs. Balkan countries
- And much, much more
When you’re traveling, visas and residencies are the last thing on your mind.
After all, you’re just spending few days or few weeks in the country and then moving to a new place.
That all changes when you fall in love with a country and decide to stay longer than the tourist visa allows.
Congratulations: welcome to the beautiful world of bureaucracy and weird rules that don’t seem to make any sense whatsoever.
In this episode, I break down everything there’s to know about visas, residencies and passports.
Here’s what’s discussed:
- How visas work around the world
- My experiences with staying longer than the visa allowed in various countries.
- What are some of the problems with overstaying visas and the like
- The difference between temp residency, perm residency and citizenship.
- My experience getting a foreign residency and why I got it.
- Do you need to get a residency in a foreign country?
- What are your options when getting a foreign passport?
- The easiest ways to get foreign residencies and second passports.
- And many more tips and tricks when it comes to making your life in foreign countries a breeze.
When I started out traveling, my goal was to make a few grand a month. Over time, I realized that “just getting” by in some third world country is not enough.
In this podcast, I discuss the mindset from going from “living on the cheap” to graduating to a more luxurious lifestyle.
- My mindset when I started out traveling
- My main motivation for making $1-2k/mo online.
- How much do you need to make to have a decent lifestyle abroad?
- How my motivations changed from easy living to a better lifestyle
- Why you should aspire for more and…
- How to motivate yourself to make more
- Plus a lot of other gems about breaking out of the 9-5 slavery mindset
In this podcast, I discuss the fastest way to create personal wealth: focusing on your straights and ignoring your weaknesses.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to discover your strengths (even if they are not so obvious)
- How not specializing at something will guarantee failure every single time
- The psychological difference between working at a 9-5 and going on your own in regards to strengths and weaknesses
- The path I took to discover my own strengths
- The worst situation you can find yourself in
- Should I master a skill that you’re decently good at?
- How to use your personality to your advantage
- The power of leverage
- And lots of other examples, tips and tricks to help you hone in on your strengths.
In this podcast, I bare it all and tell you everything about my experiences building online business.
It’s a podcast that I never thought I would do, but feel it’s important because others can learn from my mistakes.
You will learn:
- How I got started and what were my first projects
- My first series of failures
- Why I didn’t get discouraged and kept going
- What I learned after all these mishits
- When and how things finally started to click
- My first taste of success
- What’s in store for me in the future
- And much more.
Everyone wants to make money doing something they love, but it’s a lot trickier than it sounds.
While it’s definitely possible, there are some things you must understand first.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- The two step process of monetizing what you love
- Finding a passionate subject; why it’s much trickier that it appears
- The mistake people make when choosing an area they “think” they love
- The challenges with making money out of something you love
- Different ways to overcome those challenges and deliver value
- Some examples from different areas that you can apply to your own unique situations
- And much, much more…
In the beginning of the year, I embarked on a brand new business, one with a brand new business model. It was a model completely different than anything I’ve done before and required a steep learning curve.
Six months later, I’m here to share with you what I’ve been working on, my successes and my failures in raw, unfiltered form.
In this podcast you’ll learn:
- What I started working on back in January 2018
- How I got into this business model: my motivations and expectations
- My mindset when I begin working on a brand project
- Exactly what kinds of products I was selling
- My struggles with this particular business model; including the struggles that I haven’t yet overcome
- My successes and failures
- Did I achieve what I set out to do?
- What I’m working on right now
- What I’m planning to do in the future
- And, much, much more
It’s one of those podcasts where I hold nothing back and tell you exactly how it is.
Most of you may not know this, but I’ve been selling physical products for more than a decade now. It all started as an experiment on eBay back in 2005. Ever since then, I’ve dabbled on and off with selling my own physical products. I’ve also drop shipped products as well.
The reason I like physical products is because it’s one of the fastest way to become profitable and make money out there. You don’t need to wait months and years to build out a successful blog or brand. A physical product simply exists — it doesn’t need much explanation and selling.
In this podcast, I give you the complete run down of e-commerce and dropshipping.
Here’s what’s covered:
- What is eCommerce and dropshipping.
- The reason why eCommerce is easy to get into and has a low barrier to entry.
- The different types of dropshipping models that are working right now.
- The difference between dropshipping and Amazon FBA
- The Shopify/Facebook model
- Low ticket price vs. High ticket price eCommerce
- What kind of models to pursue and which ones to avoid
- And a lot more ideas, tips and tricks when it comes to eCommerce and dropshipping
In this podcast, I explain my strategy when it comes to validating ideas for their business potential.
Here’s what’s discussed:
- Why validating ideas is so crucial
- Why ideas are essentially worthless
- The biggest stumbling block people have when it comes to validating ideas
- The biggest mistake you can make when it comes to an idea
- My favorite way to validate idea – you can do this right now
- Some of my own failures with ideas that never materialized
- How to use Facebook Ads to validate ideas
- How to sell an idea before your product/service/site is ready
- And many tips on validating your idea for a market fit.
In this podcast, I explain the importance of focusing on the right things when you’re just starting out. Most people, when starting a business, usually begin focusing on what kind of product to build. They obsess over the “perfect” product or service. They look at what competitors are doing and copy them. They have a billion ideas as to what kind of product to introduce to the marketplace.
But I believe this approach is gravely misguided. Instead, you should focus on something else.