I spent the first part of the year in New York City. When I was there, I didn’t go out. I didn’t drink. I didn’t see many friends. I didn’t party. I focused on only one thing: work. I was obsessed with work.
After 3-4 months of nothing but work, I made a ton of mistakes but also build a couple of businesses in a new field. It was easily one of the most productive times of my life.
Then, I returned back to Ukraine. Let’s just say, things aren’t as productive as they were in NYC.
In this podcast, I talk about my mindset, work ethic and the “make a ton of mistakes” mentality I have when it comes to quickly building different businesses.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why I’m uber productive in New York City
- My 3 on/1 off schedule for building a business quick
- My “make a ton of mistakes” mentality when bootstrapping
- The need to be obsessed when building a business
- Great locations around the world to hustle and make big
- Not so good locations for hustling and growing a biz
- What to do when you’re starting from nothing
- And tons of other actionable tips and advice for making it with nothing on your back