When you’re traveling, visas and residencies are the last thing on your mind.
After all, you’re just spending few days or few weeks in the country and then moving to a new place.
That all changes when you fall in love with a country and decide to stay longer than the tourist visa allows.
Congratulations: welcome to the beautiful world of bureaucracy and weird rules that don’t seem to make any sense whatsoever.
In this episode, I break down everything there’s to know about visas, residencies and passports.
Here’s what’s discussed:
- How visas work around the world
- My experiences with staying longer than the visa allowed in various countries.
- What are some of the problems with overstaying visas and the like
- The difference between temp residency, perm residency and citizenship.
- My experience getting a foreign residency and why I got it.
- Do you need to get a residency in a foreign country?
- What are your options when getting a foreign passport?
- The easiest ways to get foreign residencies and second passports.
- And many more tips and tricks when it comes to making your life in foreign countries a breeze.