In Rio de Janeiro, I would never leave my house with anything I was afraid to lose. This included all my valuables: my watch, my cell phone, even my wallet remained safely in my apartment. Many of my friends were robbed. Thankfully, I left unscathed.
In Colombia and Ukraine, I was robbed. But not at gun point; it was done in a much more stealthy way.
In Thailand and Bali, I knew that absolutely nothing bad would happen to me.
When I’m traveling, the safety situation of the current city/country is my top priority.
In this podcast, I focus on danger and safety abroad.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The most dangerous countries that I know
- What makes them dangerous and how you can protect yourself
- Why some countries have “hidden” dangerous
- How I was robbed in Colombia and Ukraine (my home country)
- The safest countries in the world
- My scary moment in Bali, Indonesia last year
- The Eastern European scams that get foreigners every time
- How to stay safe abroad
- And many more tips and tricks
If you’re going abroad, this is one episode you don’t want to miss!