In this episode, I talk about one of my most important lessons: how to stop caring what others think of you and build your own legacy.
Here’s what’s discussed:
- How my serial dating lifestyle in Kiev made me reexamine my beliefs
- The main reason why you care about others’ opinions and points of views
- The “man from another city” technique that helped me immensely
- The “outsider method” that boosts my confidence in almost every situation.
- Conquering yourself in the physical world as well as on social media
- How to restructure your identity from the ground up
- What I learned about my identity by jaywalking around the world
- And many more thoughts, ideas and anecdotes to help you carve your own path